Perfect Kitchen Gifts for the Whovian Newlyweds

Perfect Kitchen Gifts for the Whovian Newlyweds

To start out this blog post I have to announce that I am one of those wedding guests. I don't purchase gifts using the registry that the bride and the groom so carefully crafted. Yes, you heard me.

I just can't help it. Sure, they want those throw pillows that will match that wild rug they scanned over in aisle 3. Yes, they need that gorgeous Pioneer Women cookware that you have been eyeing for months for your own kitchen. But when I buy a gift for a new couple I want to go further than that. I want to get something that they need AND connect with on a personal level. That means that first I stalk their registry and then I try to find that item but with a twist. On one of my searches I came across these awesome Dr. Who kitchen items and I just have to share it. Know any Dr. Who lovers about to say I Do? 

Doctor Who Personalized Cutting Board


This is my favorite item that I came across. Not only do I love a nice wooden cutting board, but I love a personalized cutting board. Add the names and the wedding date and you have a long lasting gift that the couple will definitely use and appreciate.

Doctor Who Oven Mitt

Here is the big reason why I love THIS gift: YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY OVEN MITTS! It seems that no matter how many I have it is never enough. The big plus with an oven mitt is that the couple doesn't have to be a world class chef to need this gift. If nothing else, everyone makes frozen pizza a time or two.

Doctor Who Inspired Spoon Rest

Look at this cute pun-filled kitchen item! Look at it! Ex-STIR-Minate, get it!?! Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this spoon rest souper cute? See what I did there? Someone might need to call me a Doctor... Anyway, help the busy newly married couple keep their stove top clean with this adorable add-on gift. 


Doctor Who Spoons

What better thing to go with the spoon rest (or any of these gifts really) than these fun wooden spoons! Wooden spoons is another great addition to a new kitchen, even if the couple doesn't have major cooking skills. Most easy and starter dishes require something to stir them which is where these come in handy!

Doctor Who and Companion Fork Set

These forks are another great personalized gift that are not only a fun wedding present but can also be a good fit for an engagement or bridals shower present. If they were given as an earlier gift they could even be used during the meal at the reception. Afterwards the couple could even incorporate them into their kitchen or use them for those easy dinners curled in front of the t.v.

Comments

Popular Posts